The way attorneys work has changed forever
FirmVO’s virtual law office provides everything you need to adapt and thrive — the ability to securely manage time-sensitive mail from anywhere, live legal receptionists, and safe offices with prestigious addresses at a fraction of the cost
Featured in |
How FirmVO subscription helps law firms
of all sizes adapt to the “new normal”
Securely manage time-sensitive physical mail from anywhere
Without FirmVO, you’re “paying for the privilege of traveling the subways” or fighting traffic — just to see if you’ve received any time-sensitive mail.
With FirmVO, you get an email notification as soon as we receive your mail at one of our offices, then you can have us scan, forward, hold for pickup, or physically shred it with one click.
Need more info before making a decision? Our live legal receptionist will send a picture of the envelope.
This is what I love about FirmVO...
...they email me when I get new mail. If it's something I need to see right away, like mail from the DOJ, they quickly email me a scan.
It's just fantastic to see what the contents are and to then download it and save it and forward it to the client to show them what’s going on without having to physically be in the office. It's terrific.”
Live legal receptionists answer calls on your firm’s behalf
Missed phone calls cost you new clients and make you look unprofessional to current clients.
With FirmVO, clients call your firm’s dedicated toll-free number with a prestigious area code (e.g. 212 in NYC). Then, calls are automatically forwarded to you, or our receptionist will answer with a script tailored to your firm and the purpose of the call — your choice.
It’s like having your own receptionist in a sought after building while you work from the comfort of your own home.
The feature we made the most use out of is the phone services...
...FirmVO’s receptionist answers with my firm’s name, Frank LLP, and it gets forwarded to me.
Having a nice address that sounds like we’re where we’re supposed to be in New York is important. I get calls because we’re in Midtown New York.
Physical offices with prestigious addresses across the US
Whether it’s more clients, a safe location for in-person meetings near the court house, rapid expansion into new territories, or never signing a multi-year lease again — it pays to have a virtual office where clients expect you to be.
Choose your location:
- Access the most prestigious addresses in New York, California, Massachusetts, Washington, and Texas for as little as $129/month (no contract)
- New state of the art offices in major legal hubs equipped with high-speed internet, IT equipment, and security are being added all of the time.
- Use your office to receive and process mail, hold private in-person meetings, work in an attorney-only environment, and on your website and letterhead for marketing.
I did not want to have those huge expenses....
....of having to pay for a lease, equipment, and a receptionist. But, at the same time, I wanted to have a safe and nice place to meet clients, receive phone calls, and have my mail delivered and managed.
With FirmVO, I’ve got an address in the heart of Beverly Hills (8383 Wilshire Bldv) for $129/month.
with your practice
time-sensitive pages scanned each day
timely mail alerts sent each day
calls answered for firms like yours daily
Get started today
no contract required
- Created by attorneys and experienced virtual office operators for state bar registered attorneys — no exceptions
- Prestigious business addresses for as little as $129/month
- Access to on-demand meeting rooms across the US with COVID-19 precautions in place for safe meetings, depositions, and focused work
- Legal staffed front desk on location trained to act as your agent for service of process
- Online mail management with instant alerts, scanning, forwarding, and shredding options
- Local phone number with sought after area code (e.g. 212 in NYC)
- Call answering services that can include tailoring scripts to your firm and the purpose of the call, who we transfer and who we let go to voicemail, and more
- Over 1200 hours of MCLE accredited courses included free of charge
- Built-in practice management software and new addresses coming soon (ask for details)
- Membership is month-to-month and includes a 15-day money back guarantee — no more expensive long-term leases